One thing I miss is my fast food Mexican. However, we discovered that we really like making up a triple batch of these tortillas and having them on hand for a fast Mexican meal.
- I use a pancake griddle to make a group at a time
- They reheat well at 20 seconds in our microwave, or throw them on the iron skillet
- I eat them flat and with a fork (above) with toppings piled on
- or make them as open faced quesadillas such as below
- I highly recommend getting a tortilla press to make life easier for yourself!