Cabbage steak was an unexpectedly pleasant adventure! I will have to admit to not being a cabbage fan, but our “Gourmet Spoon” pulled it off with flare. Wow and yummy crunch!
Warning, this takes an hour to bake (on 400) in the oven.
- Spray baking pan with coconut oil
- Cut 1 inch(ish) slices of a head of cabbage
- Generously apply minced garlic to both sides
- Brush olive oil on both sides
- Sprinkle sea salt and sesame seeds on both sides
- Bake 30 mins on each side, being careful as you turn them over
It’s a hit!